Tuesday, September 21, 2010

found!

What I saw a long the way:

{pretty tin tray: put your liquor on it or your jewels}


{cool old thermos. Cork top!}


{fancy fruit holder I'm guessing}


{I'd reupholster. Kind of shaker-townish simple style. It was very sturdy}


{Luxury. Fun couch}

What I bought:


{girly stool. will reupholster someday. 5 bucks}


{light fixture. I just love these}


{not sure if they work. Still pretty as ever. $6.50!}

{pretty little poppy painting. an original. 1 dollar!}


Sadly, I can't bring the furniture finds back home to California with me. tragic. Who wants to babysit! 

*All these treasures found at KY Goodwills (so cheap compared to Cali)*

1 comment:

  1. love the lines on that stool, so curvy. and that painting is just right. been looking for some originals myself but to no avail. also i'm a great babysitter and real cheap!

    ReplyDelete