Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Before & After: A little project (Part 2)

hi. since we've already covered the living room transformation, lets move on to the hallway.

 before:
super sad looking shelf. tons of great books, too dark of a wall color for that small of a space, in my opinion. we ended up painting the walls the same lighter green moss color. trim = whitish. you can tell I've very particular about my paint colors. oh and hire me, I work real hard. as seen here:


you can see the sweat forming if you look really close.

let's get to the after

goodness gracious, these photos are grainy! I guess you get the idea. found this cute little pair of blondie wood chairs at Goodwill for $12.  We constructed the bookshelves. I hung that cow photo upside down, because I wanted to be avant-garde (and because it was a cool reflection shot).

all shelving was handmade. I like the organic branch leg. heirloom mirror, with a nice (walnut?) wood frame. way more open and airy than before. overall, a success. so cottage-y.

ok, so looks like there will be a part 3 posted later today. last and final...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Love this project!!! Great job Anna!
    -Shellz

    ReplyDelete